Drug and Alcohol Information
Children having difficulties in school due to attention, focus, and/or behavioral issues? We work closely with the School Counselor and medical collaterals to discover why, to provide advocacy for you and your child, to devise techniques for the school to utilize to assist the child towards more positive behaviors, less stress, less fear, and to acheive a higher self image while learning appropriate boundaries, respect of authority figures, and while working with the parents and teachers to develop better skills and boundaries. Children will learn to be better able to choose positive choices and to discern probable consequences. Parents of children with learning or behavioral issues will be provided education as to their parental approach so as to best help their children.
- Must report suspected or reported self-imposed intent to harm.
- Must report suspected or reported intent to cause harm towards another entity.
- Must abide with Court Orders within the confines of the State statutes and make the client aware of the need to report.
- During group sessions, there is a risk that confidentiality could be breached.
- When networking, during office process, or when working in smaller towns, the risk increases regarding confidentiality.
- Every effort will be made to safeguard our client's confidentiality.
- A release of information will be needed prior to providing protected information as required with HIPPA.
- Our online therapy sessions are in accordance with HIPPA regulations and will need to be paid prior to the sessions. Advise and please see the link below
What are your Hours
Office hours vary depending on scheduled appointments.
Typical appointment start times:
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Thursday
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Friday
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Please ask us if you need an appointment time outside of our typical hours.
Types of groups :
Certified parenting class
Domestic Violence Prevention and Anger Management:
Must be screened and assessed.
26 weeks; Insurance accepted or self pay of $45.00 per session.
All participants will need to bring their composition notebook and pen, participate, and be in each session.
Must be screened and assessed.
Options depend upon assessment or court orders: 4, 8, 12, 24 week classes.
Insurance is accepted if there are mood or behavioral health issues with parent or child.
Direct pay: $45.00 per session.
For scheduled appointments: Clients who are 10 minutes late may have to wait or be rescheduled. If this is the last appointment for the day, the therapist can opt to leave if the client is 10 minutes late. Missed appointments will result in a charge to client. 3 missed appointments will result in no further appointments but the client can walk in and be worked into the day's clientele. Clients are to give a 24 hour notice to cancel in order for the clinician to be able to fill the vacancy. Cancellations that occur with less notice may be subject to a missed appointment protocol. Please contact office if the weather is bad to ensure the office is open or closed.
Disclaimer: Emails are not monitored 24/7 and therefore may take 24-48 hours for a response: Call in case of crisis to Counselor. If busy, call 911 or report to hospital for assessment.
"I was interviewed by Brandon from Life Coach Path..." March 2020, to speak about my reason to become a counselor and coach!